CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update already syg again.

i smell paint.
EW.
My dad is repainting my parent's room.
well i've got people asking me to update my blog so here it is.

By the way, check out the new blog site for Blank Canvas Shoe Co. (ex Blinc Shoe Co)
CLICK HERE !
Anyways recently faizal told me about this movie called Paranormal Activity.
The whole movie is through this guy's High Def video camera.
it film the couple's haunting. It's a movie which really gets you freaking paranoid.
Must watch go !

22nd October was Farahin's birthdayyy.
and 21st turned 5th month for byyy n me. ;) mwah.
We talked things out and things became normal again. if not, things became much better. :D
hehehe. awesomeeeexxxxscxcxcxzxZzzzxxx huh? :D
hehehe.

We started working. Yesterday was first day.
Banquet. Chinese Dinner.
Wasn't so bad. i was okayyyyy.
:D

I would like to post video of the week now !
I think i am going to do this every single week.
I think i am abit outdated with this video but i like it.

0 comments: