CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Update alreadyy syg

That day Mrs. I said things that made me flattered right rabakcore !
Made me motivated in a way.
i started talking to her on FB. Attempted to flirt i guess.(sorrybyyy iloveyou)
thennnn...
i was sort of complaining to her on FB on how lazy i am to take Os next year.
Then she started talking about how different i was back then.
Then she said she was proud of me ! :)
[[[flattered to the maxx]]]

Gaaah ! Okayy super motivated already.
Means from now on Kay Siow bodoh.
Chatting with farahin now.
She says, HELLO !

"AinusWeirdoff!@#$%^&*()-+ says:
HAHA faster
must put me there
*inserts little farahin shouting a big HELLO*"

okay i dont know what to sayyy now.
Blank!
Byy !!!!!!!!!!!
Farahin thought me how to secret msg on my blog. i think it's so fucking cool. I love you so so so so so so so so much byyy. and i think anyone else who reads this, buzz off . this is not for you.:) Byyy MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH ! .I want to faster faster finish everything like exams all that then i'm all yours.Grrrr. Then can TA TA TA TA. Grrrrr. i damn geram now. My sweater stil smelss like you.Im stil looking at the pic. you know which one. MWAH! bye bye byyyy.
Ermmmm. Bye bye readers!
Bite me

0 comments: