CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

If God could Rock, it'd probably sound like this


Sweating behind the stage just hoping everything turns out good.
Find myself pacing up & down, up & down.
Just hoping i won't screw things up.
Taking out that piece of paper where i jot down my set list
while it's covered in sweat.
Then i'd make stupid lame jokes to try and
release the pressure out of me.
it's obvious i'm nervous.
then i'd scann the band which is currently on the stage
and jot down things to do, and not to do.
Videos, pictures and live shows of
awesome punkrock bands will be playing in my mind as sort of
an inspiration to me.
Counting every second untill it's our time.
take a final look at one another before we take the stage.
Reach for my back pocket.
Open up my wallet.. .
Grab a pick,

Time To Rock.

0 comments: